Fave 5 // Week 26
1. 2012 is almost done with and it's time to get a new calendar for your digs! I really like this lunar phase calender sold at school house electric. It's not the greatest for keeping track of the days. It just looks really cool and if you ever needed to know what moon cycle we are on, just take a look.
2. Girls night out! We recently had a girls night out and it was simply a joy spending times with my girls sipping on yummy drinks. It was our first time at d bar in downtown San Diego. Lisa and I ordered a bubbly concoction called the germain bubbles which is the perfect drink for New Years!
3. I love how glittery new years decorations are. This feather dipped glitter DIY would be an easy project for a New Year's party decoration. It is really easy and looks cute.
4. Geometric designs are something that I love to look at and Geometry Daily on tumblr offers you a daily dose of lines, shapes or patterns that are designed by some guy named Tilman. It's definitely worth a peek and follow!
5. There are so many cool headboard DIYS out there and this light up text headboard is no exception, These kinds of things make sleeping and dreaming a whole lot sweeter!
>> Have a happy New Year!