Fave 5 // Week 22
1. I love this wintery table setting that Meg Allen Cole put up on her blog. She also has a video on how to make those geometric stones. Something we will probably make for our holiday party!
2. This leather gift bow DIY is such a good idea! This is a good idea for decorating gifts. I can see a gift wrapped with leather and studs all over, how cool would that be?
3. I was browsing the web one day for wood patterns and stumbled upon The Wood Database. It's pretty much a website with a ton of information on different kinds of wood. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
4. Gingerbread cookies are festive and remind me so much of christmas time. I'm loving this drunken gingerbread cookie recipe from Will Cook For Friends. Maybe we can build a gingerbread bar for all those gingerbread drunkards.
5. Don't have a pair of oxfords? Mom Spark shows you how to paint the design on a pair of sneakers!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
Hi there, we would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below and leave a link if you wish! ♥