Fave 5 // Week 11
1. I love love love this unicorn wallpaper. It's from a book about making prints. I need this print.
2. This dress is from Jason Wu's Spring/Summer 2013 show at New York Fashion Week and I'm going crazy over it. It's like she's wearing stars. It's so beautiful.
3. I've been looking for an easy way to screen print for awhile. There's this one that looks effective but a little overly complicated. I thought "I wonder if I could just use contact paper" and sure enough, this tutorial uses contact paper and looks ridiculously easy.
4. I love this heart garland from paint samples. So easy and cute.
5. I have a habit of getting/making way too many bookmarks. This cute, free printable fox bookmark is not helping the habit.
Have a fun weekend!