Fave 5 // Week 7
Well over this past week our little blog hit 2000 views and we gained a few followers! So we just wanted to say hello and thank you! This blog is still in it's infancy but we try to bring you quality posts. One thing we do is a weekly Fave 5 post, on Fridays, of stuff we like. So here's this week, a day late!
1. Make your own marshmallows! A cool but messy recipe from Joy the Baker.
2. Make your own pesto! I loooove pesto and this recipe from A Beautiful Mess is so easy.
3. Print out these weird-looking-but-kind-of-adorable paper gnomes.
4. DIY a camera bag. I am definitely doing this. I already know it's gonna come in handy.
5. Country Living has these cool paint-by-numbers DIY's and this table is my favorite.