Fave 5 // Week 28
1. Ninth and Bird shows us how to make a light box for product photos out of display boards. This will come in handy for some of our diy photos!
2. Deetz clothing collection inspired by Beatlejuice is really pretty. I especially like this dress with the heart pattern and leather collar.
3. Shae Acopian Detar made these gorgeous beaded headpieces that were inspired by old fashion drawings and illustrations from the late 1800's through the 40's. They are really beautiful and sparked some inspiration for some beaded diys.
4. I'm obsessed with wire jewelry and they make awesome gifts for friends. Born in '82 takes you through her process on how to make personalized name bracelets out of wire.
5. This week CES happened and although I haven't really been keeping up with EVERYTHING happening in the techworld I browsed some feeds and found some cool things that were shown at the convention. One of them being this Luminae glass keyboard with customizable light and key layout. I don't know anyone who actually needs or can afford this keyboard but I'm just a sucker for anything that glows and looks like it's from Tron.
p.s. If you didn't know already we have a facebook page that is up and running! Please like and share it with your friends!! It would mean the world to us! Thank you! :)